0x00 Hong-Sheng Huang
I am currently a master’s student in the National Tsing Hua University‘s Institute of Information Security. I have joined the Information Security Laboratory, where Professor Hung-Min Sun is my advisor.
Before (Feb 2019 ~ Jun 2022), I was an undergraduate student in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at National Taiwan Ocean University. During that time, I joined the Cryptography Laboratory, where my advisor was Professor Han-Yu Lin.
My career goal is to become both a theoretical scholar and a practical engineer.
My research interests include Cryptology, Cryptography Engineering, Cybersecurity, Computational Complexity, Blockchain, Quantum Computation, Security AI and AI Security.
0x01 Life Goal
My life goal is to conduct meaningful research:
(1) Generate innovative applications using traditional methods.
(2) Implement and compare methods in a specific important field, assess their efficiency, and provide in-depth analysis or propose a benchmark.
(3) Create user-friendly instructional documentation and program library for an important problem or algorithm.
Continuously pursuing meaningful research is aimed at achieving world-class research someday:
(1) Address significant issues within the research field.
(2) Present novel and intuitive ideas that are easy to understand.
(3) Maintain rigorous research methodology throughout the process.
(4) Ensure comprehensive coverage of all possible aspects in research experiments.
(5) Produce compelling and meaningful research results.
Information Security Assistant Engineer Internship at Dynasafe, Taipei, Taiwan (Mar 2021 – Mar 2022)
0x05 Social Media
- Facebook Page(https://www.facebook.com/ScientiaPotentiaEstTw)
- Slideshare (https://www.slideshare.net/Scientia2)